First Lesson 1.5 hours - £49.50
Subsequent Lessons 1 hour - £33
Shorter Lessons 45 mins - £25
Why have lessons with me?
- I've been involved with many projects for many years which gives me a wealth of experience but I am now dedicated to my mental, physical and inner wellbeing which means I can give the best quality teaching to YOU!
- I am well organised and I don’t waste time during lessons. I have all the necessary equipment to hand such as: a printer, computer (with dual screens), fast internet, piano, studio speakers and a MIC. My studio has an amazing view, is sound proof and is tidy!
- I'm a bit partial to partaking in a bit of comedy improvisation as a hobby! As a result I've developed a good sense of humour (if I do say so) and I use this to make my students feel relaxed and comfortable.
- I've had experience in a few different trademarked methods of singing that claim to give you everything you need. However, I choose not to be bound by one method as students are individuals and often require 'mix and match' approaches.
- I've overcome my own vocal challenges including: stage fright, breathy voice, tight voice, constricted voice, hatred of my voice, a break in my voice and uncentered pitching. This makes me very empathetic to your needs.